Note: This product is "Built to Order" with an estimated production time of about 6-8 weeks.
The Sterling Modular Plan C is a 3-bay, height-adjustable, wraparound mastering console with 72 rack spaces (top, front, and rear) and a low acoustic profile for critical listening environments.
Part of the Sterling Modular's Plan series, Plan C is a wraparound version of the 3-bay Plan B console furniture. Designed for critical listening environments, the Sterling Modular Plan C has a 30-degree angle between bays, which puts main L/R speakers at precisely the correct angle, and also allows for half-rack meters and scopes between bays. The Plan C is is based on the original groundbreaking consoles that were built for Sterling Sound NY*, Masterdisk, Absolute Audio, and many others. The Plan A was the first pre-engineered console designed specifically for the mastering environment, with a very low profile to prevent reflections off the desk surface in order to facilitate the optimal listening characteristics and physical comfort for mastering engineers. Plan C increases the rack space of the Plan A by 24ru (36 on top, 18 front, and 18 rear) for a total of 72ru. Plus, its wraparound design enables easy reach and visibility for front-panel controls of top rack mounted equipment.
Sterling Modular Plan C Mastering Console - Just the Facts:
- The go-to console for the discerning mastering studio and engineer
- Wraparound design for easy access to equipment front panels
- Very low profile
- Maximum air flow for thermal venting
- Ergonomic design for comfort over long periods at the console
- Low acoustic profile for the best listening environment
- Generous rack space
- 36ru total in the upper desk bays
- 18ru total in the lower front bay
- 18ru total in the lower rear bays
- Height adjustable
- Optional keyboard drawer, PC/mouse
Modular design for easy and cost-effective expansion
The modular structure of the Plan Series design allows you to expand, down-size, or customize your rig without purchasing an entirely new console. The design features that reduce the acoustic footprint are present on this and all of Sterling Modular Plan-Series consoles and Mixer Conversions.
Numerous accessories and options are available to help you personalize your Plan C console. Simply call PAD (Pro Audio Design 877-223-8858) and our Studio Consultants will work with you to set up the perfect solution!
- 4-bay mastering console
- Open-bottom mastering console
- Basic black
- Ash hardwood, clear satin finish, mixer
- Sapele hardwood, dark brown finish (walnut color
- Sapele hardwood, medium reddish-brown finish
- Red oak hardwood
- Natural maple hardwood
- Brushed aluminum (Thermofoil)
- Bridge mount, 11-1/2" x 11-1/2", single
- Bridge mount, 11-1/2" x 19", single
- Swing arm mount, 8-1/2" x 9-3/4", single
- Swing arm mount, 8-1/2" x 9-3/4", pair
- Pedestal mount, 11-1/2" x 11-1/2", single
- LCD monitor arm, radial - articulating style, 24" horizontal range, 16" vertical range, supports 2 - 13 lb. monitor, black
- LCD monitor arm, radial-articulating style, 24" horizontal range, 16" vertical range, supports 9 - 24 lb. monitor, black
- LCD monitor arm, radial-articulating style, 24" horizontal range, 16" vertical range, supports 12 - 29 lb. monitor, black
- LCD mount extender tube, 6", black
- LCD monitor arm, articulating, 28" ht., 16" reach
- LCD monitor arm, articulating, 14" ht., 16" reach
- Height overall: 34-1/2" - 44"
- Height armrest: 28-5/8" - 38-1/2"
- Width: 45-5/8" front; 90-5/8" rear
- Depth: 53-1/8"
- Rack angle: 15 degrees
- Bay angles: 30 degrees
- Shipping weight: 224 lb. (6 boxes)