AMS Neve Genesys, hand-built in a United Kingdom factory, combines superb analogue design and true Neve preamp circuitry with hands-on DAW control and connectivity for Pro Tools, etc. It's modular, meaning you don't have to wait until you can afford the full 64-fader system to become a Neve-equipped studio. In its basic 16-fader configuration you get 16 channels of mic/line preamps plus 16 channels of DAW mixing, 32-channel analogue summing at mixdown, eight auxiliary buses, eight group buses, And 5.1 monitoring.
There's a 'classic Neve' look and feel to the controls, but take a closer look and you'll see they're ultra modern too: every switch is 'soft'. The benefits go far beyond letting you customize your set up to suit the way you work. It also means every routing decision and every switch setting can be saved and instantaneously reset. Add the legendary sounding Neve analogue EQ and dynamics cassettes and you can instantly recall these settings too. Just think of the reconfiguration time that saves when you're juggling multiple projects in your studio.
- 16 channels of Neve 1073 mic pre/line amplifiers
- 16 channel DAW monitoring
- Total Reset & Total Recall
- Motorised faders with Encore Automation
- Remote mic amp control
- 6 Auxes (4 mono and 1 stereo)
- 8 groups
- 2 main outs
- 4 effects returns
- 16ch, 8t, 2t and monitor metering
- 5.1 mixing & monitoring
- 2 cue mixes
- Full talkback capability
- Internal PSU
- USB stick store, load & reset
- Hands-on DAW control for Pro Tools, etc.
- Expandable to 64 channels, straight or with wedges
- 192kHz A/D and D/A input/output
- Digitally controlled EQ (Classic 1084 or 88R-style EQ circuitry)
- Digitally controlled Dynamics (VCA style)
- Monitor shelves
- Protective cover