The PEQ2R is the 19" rack mount version of the PEQ2. It has a conductive plastic logarithmic taper output level potentiometer, which acts as an output fader, a 48V phantom power switch and a quarter inch instrument input jack. We've taken the PEQ1R and enhanced it to make it even better!
- 1 NEW output stage added to the tail end, just before output transformer, for greater maximum gain.
- Upgraded "NICO" transformers (Nickle/Iron/Colbalt).
- Improved Gain switches with over 3 x the gold contact area per switch position.
- Improved EQ switches with over 3 x the gold contact area per switch position.
- Light pipe pushbuttons, as used in the Wunderbar Console.
- Discrete, active high pass filter.
- LED metering with Green signal indicator and Red clip light.
- 1/4" instrument input is selectable from Active or Classic Input on PEQ2R.
- Gain knob now has one extra counter clockwise position to achieve -6db less gain (-24dB instead of -18dB like on old units).
- Totally redesigned enclosure with thicker gauge metal for superior shielding and better RF protection.
- Thicker faceplate on PEQ2R.
- 1% Metal Film resistors for lower noise floor and better matching from channel to channel.
- Sturdier amp compensation or RF rejection capacitors.
- New PCB with revised and optimized component layout with beefier traces.
- RF filtering.
Please note: PEQ2R require a PSU and 5' DC main cable.