Record Like a Pro, Anywhere.
We created Volt 1 for singers, guitarists, and content creators who want to easily record audio with legendary studio sound. Plug right into your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up — ready to capture your inspiration with professional sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
Record Yourself with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game‑changing Apollo interface, Volt 1 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture a Legendary Vocal with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 1 gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, we put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug‑ins from the industry's best.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 1 gives you simple 1-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug in a mic or instrument to the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 1 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged all-metal construction and sleek, vintage-inspired industrial design, Volt 1 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
- Desktop 1-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a legendary UA tube preamp
- Includes an essential suite of audio and music software from Ableton, Melodyne, Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included