Synergistic Research SR30 Power Cables
Synergistic Research SR30 Power Cables
30-years of power.
Thirty years ago, we developed the world’s first true audio-grade power cable with the original AC Master Coupler. Since then, we have perfected AC power cable technology, and we’ve rolled everything we’ve learned into the SR30 power cables. 12-gauge OFC copper delivers high current to all your components, including power-hungry mono-block amplifiers, without loss or compression of dynamics. And to lower your system’s noise floor and increase resolution and holographic realism, we’ve borrowed the same UEF Matrix Shielding first developed for our new Atmosphere SX and SRX power cables. Of course, SR30 power cables receive the same long-duration, multi-frequency high voltage conditioning process first developed for SRX loom cables for a power cable with unmatched holographic realism and detail with musicality not matched in power cables several times their cost. And for a custom match to your system, we’ve included two Carbon Tuning Discs, one Gold for warmth and liquidity without loss of detail and one Purple disc for extension and air in the most holographic sound envelope possible. Or go straight without a Carbon Tuning Disc; the choice is yours. SR30 power cables are sold with a money-back guarantee through participating Synergistic Research dealers and distributors.
Included Carbon Tuning Discs
Tune to perfection.
Included with SR30 interconnects, speaker cables, and power cables, Carbon Tuning Discs ($199.95 MSRP) are a spinoff of our new Atmosphere SX Loom where they are placed inside cables at key locations and are instrumental in creating the SX sound. Based on our patented UEF technology, each disc gets treated with a unique UEF compound that interacts with EM fields wherever you place them in your system or on cables to improve sound quality. The conductive carbon fiber material of the disc enhances the interaction between the UEF compound and the surrounding EM fields where it is placed. The Gold- Carbon Tuning Discs flesh out rich harmonics combined with a clarifying effect in the sound field for a more lifelike and holographic presentation. Purple- Carbon Tuning Discs get treated with a UEF compound that enhances clarity and extension in the soundstage even beyond Gold.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
Originally developed for the flagship SRX series cables, the new high voltage conditioning process applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
SR30 Power Cable Specifications:
3 each 12 . SR Copper:
- Dielectric: (EPDM) Ethylene Propylene
- Connector Input US: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Input Int’l: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Output : Synergistic Research G07 Gold IEC 15 amp
- Connector Output Int’l: Synergistic Research G07 Gold IEC 15 amp
- SRX Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 2 hours
- SRX Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Voltage and Rating:
- US: 20amp/125v
- (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v
Check out our featured projects
Have a question?
Our Customer support is available Monday to Friday, 8 - 10 est. Contact us with your questions or to get a quote request.
Get up to a 2-year extended warranty on any new gear and up to a 1-year extended warranty on used gear.
PAD-Certified preowned gear
All of our used equipment goes through a rigorous testing and servicing process before we make it available for sale.
Best Price Match
We guarantee the lowest price, period. If you need a price match, call us at 1-877-223-8858 for details.
The PADTech team knows the gear inside and out. If you need help with installation, configuration or repairs, call us. We can help