Glass Top - With SRX Powercell AC
The 2021 Galileo PowerCell SX starts with a complete redesign of its PCB power supply and ULF Signal Generator while keeping all non-conflicting PCB advancements from last year’s model. The first step was to create a multi-frequency ULF generator that splits the balance between intimate, focused recordings and large-scale recordings for a perfect yin and yang of the two. The Red setting is voiced for smaller-scale performances and is especially suited to recordings of analog instruments. Setting Purple is voiced to portray large-scale recordings accurately. It is ideally suited to recordings with massive sound fields like Pink Floyd or any modern recording mastered to portray extreme stereo imaging. To make this possible, we borrowed technology from our Atmosphere Acoustic Field Generator that generates the Earth’s Shuman Resonance plus harmonics of the Earth’s Shuman Resonance simultaneously over two channels to model different acoustic environments. As a result, the Galileo PowerCell SX is the first PowerCell to utilize more than one ULF frequency when biasing its internal EM Cells. We then added technology from our Tranquility Pod to create a uniform EM field beneath the PCB and power supply for a lower noise floor with improved dynamics and soundstaging. We then improved fundamentals like 33% larger and more densely packed folded EM Cells for a significant increase in AC filtration that lowers a system’s perceived noise floor with improvements in dynamics. We then designed a new Purple Duplex with all Purple Fuse technologies for sonic improvements precisely like our state-of-the-art Purple Fuses. Finally, we revoiced the internal Gold UEF tuning circuits to tie the sum of all advances together with a focus on natural sound first, along with improvements in soundstaging. Together these changes result from innovation perfected through 100’s of hours of measurements and listening tests and is the single most significant leap in Galileo PowerCell performance since the introduction of the first 11 x EM Cell Galileo PowerCell of 2019.
Dual 2 setting ULF Generator.
Galileo PowerCell SX is the first PowerCell to utilize a multi-frequency ULF Shuman Frequency Generator to complement both large and smaller-scale performances. To make accurate small and large scale soundstaging reality, we use technology first developed for our Atmosphere Acoustic Field Generators. Ultimately we perfected two new frequency combinations to perfectly complement large and small scale acoustic enviroments after first createing multiple combinations that proved unncecessary in the final stages of development. The mulit frequency bias of the intenal EM Cell is similar to what you hear when comparing our original FEQ field generator to an Atmosphere Acoustic Field Generator, which presents music on a grander scale with improved dynmaics and musicality. To optimize the Galileo PowerCell SX to your system and personal tastes, press a button to switch between Red and Purple settings selecting the option that makes music in your stereo when playing your favority recordings.
- Redesigned dual frequency PCB w/ new regulated power supply and built-in Active Tranquility Pod.
- New Dual ULF Antenna configuration
- New Gold UEF tuning bullets
- Purple Outlets
- New UEF application on EM Cells
- New long duration quantum tunnel procedures
Two frequency bias, one perfect sound.
Red Frequency: voiced for acoustic instruments, vocals, and smaller-scale performances
Purple Frequency: convincingly portrays large-scale performances and electronic music.
The Galileo SX PowerCell starts with the same technology as our world-beating PowerCell 12 SE line conditioner and adds five additional folded Active Electromagnetic Cells for a total of eleven Active EM Cells to the PowerCell 12 SX’s six Active EM Cells. Furthermore, all eleven Active EM Cells are larger and more densely packed for four times the total surface area, and this translates into a dramatic increase in EM Cell efficiency with over twice the stored energy for a sound that is more dynamic with greater apparent dynamic range.
Galileo PowerCell SX specifications:
- 59ft. Parallel 14 awg. 6N Pure silver airstring wiring
Connector Output US:
- 12 each Purple UEF Outlets (Two stage Quantum Treatment)
Connector Output International (EU/AU/UK):
- 12 each Purple UEF Schuko outlets (Two stage Quantum Treatment)
NEW Galileo SX ULF Generator:
- The 2020 Limited Edition Galileo SX PowerCell is equipped with a newly redesigned Galileo SX PCB. Incorporating UEF Purple Capacitors and a dramatically improved ULF generator. Designed for the Galileo SX Ground Block and Galileo SX PowerCell, the newly developed, 3 x more powerful, multi-setting, Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) generator allows users to select between multiple generator frequency settings. Providing the ability to adjust the characteristics of your Galileo SX ground/power components to perfectly match your system and music sele
- Graphene treatment throughout unit
- Internal “Active” power supply for biasing EM Cells
- 3rd generation Internal ULF (Ultra-low frequency) Generator applied to each individual electromagnetic cell to bias AC to the Earth’s Schumann Resonance for a dramatic drop in a system’s noise floor.
- 2 each SR Power Transformers
- 8 each SR Quantum Capacitors in EM Cell power supply and ULF field generator
- High Carbon Steel/Aluminum “Ground Plane” chassis
- New 11 EM Cell topology acts like a ‘Super Capacitor’ to increase peak current on demand allowing components to draw more current than when connected directly to the wall for added dynamic headroom
Internal Active UEF EM Horizontal Plane Cell area:
- 640 square centimeters
- 5 x Internal Active UEF EM Folded Carbon Fiber Cell area: 2343.15 square centimeters total
- 1 each Neutrik 32 amp PowerCon
- 2 Isolated Output Banks; can be used to isolate analog from digital components
99.995% Pure Silver Ground Strap:
- 62 square centimeters
Weight and Dimensions:
- 5.5″ x Width 17.5″ x Depth 13.5″
- 39 lbs.
Voltage and current Rating:
- Input rating US: 20amp/125v
- Input Rating International (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v
- US Version: Rating is limited by the US Outlet rating of 20amp/125v
- International(EU/AU/UK) Version: Rating is predicated upon the Schuko Outlet rating of 16amp/250v