Discover your signal.
The Galileo Discovery interconnect geometry is a direct evolution of designs that date back to 1995, including Tesla Apex, Absolute Reference, and Designers’ Reference cable looms. We then applied brand-new technologies developed during the clean slate SRX state-of-the-art cable program for the most significant performance leap in Galileo’s ten-year history. Galileo Discovery starts with parallel geometries of 4th generation Tricon and Air Strings handmade in our California factory from 99.9999% Silver in an Air Dielectric. We then apply a brand new UEF Compound developed for the SRX cable loom and our new Purple Fuses to dramatically lower Galileo Discovery’s noise floor while expanding its sound staging capabilities to nearly that of the SRX cable loom. We then apply the SRX multi-frequency long duration conditioning process, which enhances resolution and musicality in equal measure. We have included our highest performance Carbon Fiber UEF Tuning Circuits first developed for the SRX cable loom to voice Galileo Discovery to your system. Gold UEF Tuning Circuit creates a detailed, liquid balance, while the Silver UEF Tuning Circuit has a more substantial low-frequency impact with pin-point clarity and frequency extension.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
SRX Carbon Fiber Tuning Modules
To voice Galileo Discovery power cords to your system, we recommend you allow the cable loom to settle for at least 72 hours without tuning circuits before voicing each power cord separately. Then, start as high up the signal chain as possible, listening to your two tuning options and selecting the variant that makes music before voicing the next Galileo Discovery cable down the line. And when voicing with Galileo Discovery interconnects and speaker cables, start with a Silver UEF circuit on your speaker cables without comparing Gold to Silver options. Next, compare Gold to Silver on the interconnect pair as high up the signal chain as possible and select the option that sounds best to you. Now, voice each interconnect option Gold vs. Siver down the line until you arrive at your speaker cables. You will then compare the existing Silver circuit to the Gold UEF Tuning Circuit to arrive at a bespoke match perfect for your system. Lastly, voice your power cords Gold vs. Silver one at a time until all power cords have been voiced. As a rule, you will find one color, Gold or Silver, to sound best in most applications but with a few exceptions where the opposite color is your best fit. In this way, you achieve a custom balance perfect for your system. And should your system change in the future, you can reassess your voicing options to create the ideal match for new speakers and components without reconsidering your cable loom.
Galileo Discovery Interconnect Cable specifications:
4 each 2nd Gen Silver Matrix:
- Silver Matrix Signal conductor: Monocrystal conductors with copper core
- Dielectric: Solid Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
8 each (XLR), 4 each (RCA) Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Level 3 OTSP UEF Cell Filtration
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Ground Plane wire:
- Multi conductor Silver/Copper with Teflon dielectric
- Gold plated 2mm Banana Ground Plane connector
- 99.9995% Pure Silver Ribbons/Copper with
- Teflon dielectric
- Multi conductor Silver/Copper
- Gold plated 2.5mm tuning circuit connector
5 Day burn in :
- 3 Step process
2 each Gold SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each Silver SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for maximum information and refinement.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- Galileo SX Level 5 UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Galileo SX tuning Module (Silver and Gold)
- UEF Ground Plane termination
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 8 hours
- SRX Long Duration Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
Galileo SX interconnects have shields that can be grounded direct to earth with supplied ground cables bypassing your component’s power supplies for a lower system noise floor.
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter -or- Active Ground Block to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground the shields on Galileo SX interconnects to either the passive or ACTIVE Ground Block, but you can also ground all of your system’s components for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity, and musicality.