The Sterling Modular Versa II is versatile two-bay 26-space, two-bay rack with optional casters for mobility, straight or 25-degree orientation, and several trim and customization options. Available in one-bay or two-bay configurations.
The problem with standing racks is that you have to place gear based on which pieces you use the most, or require direct sightlines to make adjustments (who wants to lay on the floor to tweak a compressor, especially if you need to hear a stereo balance). Plus, putting an equipment rack where you can easily access it can turn your control room floor space into an obstacle course. Wouldn’t it be great if you could have your most-used equipment facing you for easy physical and visual access when and where you work, and then be out of the way when you don’t need it? You can, and that’s what makes the Sterling Modular Versa II Two-Bay Rack such a great addition to your studio. You can orient it straight up, or at an ideal ergonomic 25-degree angle. It also has an optional set of casters for mobility, as well as multiple trim and customization options to suit your studio, as is Sterling Modular’s standard M.O.
Sterling Modular Versa II Two Bay—Just the Facts:
- Two-bay, 26ru
- Optional heavy-duty, rubberized casters
- Slotted bottom for airflow
- Customizable trim and configurations
Sterling Modular Versa II customization options
- Base kit, Versa Rack, 1-bay / 2-bay
- Solid flat top, Versa Rack, 1-bay, straight bay
- Solid wedge top, Versa Rack, 1-bay, angled base
- Rear fabric panel, Versa Rack, 1-bay
Numerous accessories and options are available to help you personalize your Sterling Modular Versa II two-bay rack. Simply call PAD (Pro Audio Design 877-223-8858) and our Studio Consultants will work with you to set up the perfect solution!
- Basic black finish
- Red oak, medium brown finish
- Natural maple, clear satin finish
- Sapele, medium reddish-brown finish (mahogany color)
- Sapele, dark brown finish (walnut color)
- Ash, clear satin finish
- Brushed aluminum (Thermofoil)