The Sterling Modular Plan F is a multi-purpose wraparound console available in five configurations with two 12-space racks and a choice of one or two 8-space middle racks, 24ru total lower racks, and a low acoustic profile for minimal reflective impact.
The Sterling Modular Plan F is a variation of the Plan E console, enabling multi-purpose use for studios engaged in tracking, editing, and mastering. It can be configured in five different ways based on the number (up to two) and physical placement of the center 8ru rack(s), which can be one to the left, right, or two in the center. Fully loaded, the Plan F has 40 rack spaces on top plus room for a small-format mixer or control surface, plus remotes and producer notes. There are also 12 rack spaces in the lower front bays and 12 rack spaces in the lower rear rack bays. There is a lower-rear monitor shelf that helps to keep the monitors out of the sound field, plus enough space for two 30″ monitors to be placed side by side. The Plan F has a very low surface profile (15 degrees) that reduces reflections across the console surface, like all Sterling Modular Plan Series consoles and Mixer Conversions.
Sterling Modular Plan F Mastering Console—Just the Facts:
- The go-to console for the discerning engineer, mixer, or producer
- Wraparound design for easy access to equipment
- Center section can fit small-format console
- Maximum air flow for thermal venting
- Ergonomic design for comfort over long periods at the console
- Low acoustic profile for the best listening environment
- Generous rack space
- Room for two 30" computer monitors
- 24ru total in the upper desk bays
- 12ru total in the lower front bay
- 12ru total in the lower rear bays
- 8ru in the center bay, (16ru in dual center bay)
- Height adjustable
- Multiple trim options
- Optional keyboard drawer, PC/mouse
Modular design for easy and cost-effective expansion
The modular structure of the Plan Series design allows you to expand, down-size, or customize your rig without purchasing an entirely new console. The design features that reduce the acoustic footprint are present on this and all of Sterling Modular Plan-Series consoles and Mixer Conversions.
Numerous accessories and options are available to help you personalize your Plan F console. Simply call PAD (Pro Audio Design 877-223-8858) and our Studio Consultants will work with you to set up the perfect solution!
- No rack
- Dual-rack mastering console
- Center rack mastering console
- Rack left mastering console
- Rack right mastering console
- Basic black
- Ash hardwood, clear satin finish, mixer
- Sapele hardwood, dark brown finish (walnut color
- Sapele hardwood, medium reddish-brown finish
- Red oak hardwood
- Natural maple hardwood
- Brushed aluminum (Thermofoil)
- Bridge mount, 11-1/2" x 11-1/2", single
- Bridge mount, 11-1/2" x 19", single
- Swing arm mount, 8-1/2" x 9-3/4", single
- Swing arm mount, 8-1/2" x 9-3/4", pair
- Pedestal mount, 11-1/2" x 11-1/2", single
- LCD monitor arm, radial - articulating style, 24" horizontal range, 16" vertical range, supports 2 - 13 lb. monitor, black
- LCD monitor arm, radial-articulating style, 24" horizontal range, 16" vertical range, supports 9 - 24 lb. monitor, black
- LCD monitor arm, radial-articulating style, 24" horizontal range, 16" vertical range, supports 12 - 29 lb. monitor, black
- LCD mount extender tube, 6", black
- LCD monitor arm, articulating, 28" ht., 16" reach
- LCD monitor arm, articulating, 14" ht., 16" reach
- Height overall: 34-1/2" – 44"
- Height armrest: 28-5/8" – 38-1/2"
- Width: 66-1/4" front; 111-1/4" rear
- Depth: 53-1/8"
- Rack angle: 15 degrees
- Bay angles: 30 degrees
- Shipping weight: 300 lb. (6 boxes)