The Sterling Modular Multi-Station Composer is a 3-bay workstation with 8 rack-spaces per bay, designed to fit up to a 60-1/2" keyboard, with a formed steel keyboard tray for superior stability, slots and openings for heat dissipation, ample cable space, and seven finish options.
The Sterling Modular Composer workstation is designed for the self-recording keyboardist or composer. It can fit up to an 88-key MIDI controller, piano or synthesizer with a width up to 60". It also features three 8-space rack bays within easy reach, plus an optional tray that puts your computer keypad in front of, and at the same height as your keyboard, so you don't have to change hand positions in case the muse strikes while you're entering commands. Like all Sterling Modular console furniture, it features numerous customization options, including monitor and speaker mounts, generous air-flow for cooling, and ample cable space. The Multi-Station Composer workstation comes in 2-bay and 3-bay configurations.
Sterling Modular Multi-Station Composer 3-Bay—Just the Facts:
- Fits up to an 88-key digital piano/synth/controller (60-1/2")
- Formed steel keyboard tray for superior stability
- Rear shelf for an LCD monitor and/or speaker monitor mounts
- Three 8ru (24ru) rack bays
- Available options include LCD monitor arms and speaker monitor mounts
- Slots and openings for heat dissipation
- Ample cable space
- Multiple finish options
Numerous accessories and options are available to help you personalize your Sterling Modular Multi-Station Composer workstation. Simply call PAD (Pro Audio Design 877-223-8858) and our Studio Consultants will work with you to set up the perfect solution!
- African rosewood
- Brushed Aluminum (Thermofoil)
- Red oak
- Width: 62-1/2"
- Width rear mounting shelf: 61"
- Keyboard size (W, D, H): 60-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Depth overall: 40-3/8"
- Rack depth: 14"
- Rear mounting shelf depth: 8-5/8"
- Height (component tray): 29-5/8"
- Height overall: 33-1/2"
- Weight (shipping): 211 lb. (3 boxes)