- Product Description
- Multiple Presets
- Random Presets
- Easy Preset Selection
- Filter Presets
- Random Lock
- Spatial Sequencer
- Spatial Envelope Generators
- Spatial LFO
- Independent Oscillators
- Movement Modifiers
- Dolby Atmos
- Special Panner
- 3D Views
- 8 Oscillators
- Polyphonic Synth
- Waveforms & Noises
- Waveform Modifiers
- Multiple EGs
- Arpeggiator + Sequencer
- Step Keyboards
- Polyphonic Sequencer
- Parameter Sequences
- Arpeggiator Modes
- Major / Minor chords
- FM Operators
- FM Matrix
- Operator View
- Oscillator Filters
- Keyboard + Velocity Mapping
- Pitch EG + LFO
- Pitch Convergence
- Random Behaviors
- FX Square
- Filter by (source/destination)
- Curve Editor
- Extra EGs
- Extra LFOs
- Curve Editor
Sound Particles SkyDust 3D EDU (Perpetual Licence)
What is SkyDust?
SkyDust 3D is the first spatial synthesizer plugin in the world, which allows you to play a note and get instant 3D sound in any immersive format. It’s fantastic for stereo and exceptional in 3D.
Easy to use presets, with the power and flexibility of sub-presets.
No time to program a synth? No problem, simply use one of the hundreds of presets that we have available.
Looking for happy accidents, or endless combinations? Use the dice to create random presets, for infinite sounds.
With sub-presets, you can save/load only parts of the synth, and reuse them a lot: sequences, pitch effects, FM settings, spatial movements...
Large preset buttons on the main panel, allowing you to easily pick the right preset under the pressure of live concerts.
Sometimes is hard to find that preset that you like. Filter presets by artist or sound type, to find them more quickly.
With random presets, sometimes you simply want to change a part of it. Lock the modules that you want to keep unchanged.
The fully integrated 3D engine allows you to create unbelievable sounds.
Imagine a Sequencer where you can pan each step note in 3D space... 3D arpeggios for everyone.
A note that starts at the back, attacks to the center, sustains at the right, and releases to the ceiling. All by using a EG with 3D render.
Notes moving everywhere, with azimuth and elevation controlled by LFOs.
Each oscillator may have its own spatial settings, with independent starting positions and movements, for fantastic 3D sounds.
Use movement modifiers, to obtain interesting movements in a fast way, from crazy rotations to smooth movements.
Do you want all notes to start in the same spot, or should the synth create slight position variations between notes?
SkyDust 3D is able to output audio in multiple multichannel formats, from 5.1 to 9.1.6, perfect for your Dolby Atmos music.
No immersive studio? Don't worry, use the synth with 3D sound over Headphones, using our Binaural engine.
Do you use Ambisonics? Great, because SkyDust 3D supports up to 6th order Ambisonics.
We created a special 3D panner, that merges the advantages of sphere-based panners and cube-based panners.
Multiple 3D views, for you to see what is happening in terms of space: 360º view, top view, rear view, sphere view, and more...
Use our built-in HRTF datasets, or your custom SOFA file (with your HRTF profile), and you will have a great 3D experience with headphones.
Multiple oscillators and wave modifiers, to obtain fantastic sounds.
With 8 oscillators per voice, SkyDust will allow you to create rich and fantastic sounds, using subtractive, FM or hybrid approaches.
With up to 256 voices, the synth is able to play an huge number of notes. And if you need to past the limit, the synth will handle it gracefully.
With anti-alias technology, the synth will prevent the ugly artifacts typical of some digital synthesizers.
From traditional waves to crazy noises, pick the right waveform for your oscillators.
Use one of the multiple modifiers to create unique waveform sounds. Or link them with an LFO for even more interesting results.
Do you like ADSRs for everything, or do you prefer more complicated ones (e.g., DAHDSR)?
A modern approach to the Arpeggiator and Sequencer.
The Arpeggiator and the Sequencer will allow you to create fantastic note sequences for your new music piece.
With a keyboard for each step of the sequencer, for you to stop thinking about semitones, and simply create fantastic music.
Yes, old synthesizers only had monophonic sequencers, but with a polyphonic sequencer the results can be even more interesting.
Add parameters to the sequencer to create even richer sequences, changing their values through time.
Pick one of the 7 arpeggiator modes, add extra octaves, and get great results.
Wouldn't be nice for the sequencer to adapt to major/minor chords? Force a scale for the sequence to know when to play which.
Add modern FM synthesis and create amazing sounds.
Do you prefer subtractive, FM, or hybrid? Use the 8 oscillators as 8 FM operators, and add filters on top for hybrid results.
Create custom connections between operators with our FM matrix - the sky is the limit!
Check the connections between operators on the operator's view, to make sure you are doing the right FM routing.
Subtractive synthesis, with independent filters, to obtain wonderful results.
If you like subtractive synthesis, use filters (with EGs and LFOs) to obtain the sound you are looking for.
Each oscillator may have their own filter, controlled by their own EG and LFO, allowing you to create even better sounds.
Do you want your filters to adapt to the keyboard notes and their velocity? No problem.
Use new pitch effects, to create unique sounds.
From smooth vibratos to crazy pitch variations, each oscillator may have its own EG and LFOs.
Use random pitch values on the Pitch EG to obtain amazing pitch convergence results (and in 3D).
Pick one of the available random pitch behaviors, to obtain very interesting results, from horror to enlightenment.
Effects / Mix
A Mixer and audio effects that help you to shape the sound
The mixer will be your friend: from Solo to focus on a single oscillator, to volumes to shape your sound, or simply to check levels.
Use one of the 4 FX slots available to add effects like delay, reverb, EQ, bit-crusher, among others.
Control the dry/wet of each effect, to achieve the best results for your sound.
The maximum flexibility for the ultimate power - anything is possible.
Use the Matrix to use any parameter to control any parameter. Pitch-bend for elevation? LFO for resonance? Anything is possible.
A matrix list can grow fast. Use "Filter by" to show entries by either the source (MIDI, LFO, EG) or destination (Spatial, Pitch, FM, etc.)
Use our curve editor, to obtain even more control over the parameters - sometimes, the best results require fine-tuning.
Envelope Generators and LFOs are never too many.
8 extra envelope generators, to use with additional parameters of the synth. Maybe a single EG to rule them all.
Additional 8 LFOs, for you to play with more parameters. Maybe you want to add some extra noise LFO on top of a regular vibrato.
Use the curve editor with the extra EGs and LFOs, to fine-tune the desired sound.
- MIDI Indicator
- Virtual keyboard with pitch-bend, modulation wheel, and sustain pedal indicator
- Zoom UI (resizable Window)
- 40 EGs per voice: 8 gain EGs, 8 pitch EGs, 8 filter EGs, 8 spatial EGs, 8 extra EGs
- 40 LFOs per voice: 8 gain LFOs, 8 pitch LFOs, 8 filter LFOs, 8 spatial LFOs, 8 extra LFOs
- FM modulation (phase modulation) with 8 operators
- FM matrix, for custom FM connections
- 4 FM parameters per operator: ratio (or fixed frequency), detune, modulation gain, feedback
- A FM view to help visualize the current FM diagram
- Binaural: 5 HRTF datasets, with more than 100 HRTF profiles
- Support for SOFA files (personalized HRTFs)
- Supports Ambisonics up to 6th order (only SkyDust 3D)
- Support multichannel: LRC, LRCS, Quad, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, 9.0, 9.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.2, 5.0.4, 5.1.4, 7.0.2, 7.1.2, 7.1.4, 7.0.6, 7.1.6, 9.1.2, 9.1.4, 9.1.6, 9.0.8, 9.1.8, 11.1.8, Auro 11.1, Auro 13.1, IMAX 12.0, 22.2
- Support for stereo: stereo, stereo (VBAP), stereo (MS) (...)
- Support for binaural (3D sound over Headphones) - 2 XY pads, with custom parameters per axis
- Snap feature, with snap time, on XY pads
- FX: Delay, Reverb, Bit-Crusher, Distortion, EQ (3 bands), Parametric EQ (1 band)
- FX presets and sub-presets
- Dry/Wet control
- Meters in-between FX slots
- LFOs with depth, rate, phase, delay
- Ability to sync LFOs with host (tempo)
- Global LFOs (all LFOs in sync with each other)
- 11 Movement modifiers: Random rotation, Oscillate, Floating, Random Target, Rotation, Moving Up, Moving To Position, Moving Left, Moving Front, Moving Rear, Moving Right
- EG with multiple types: AR, ADR, ADSR, AHDSR, DAHDSR
- Global octave, transpose, detune
- 4 macros, with support for multiple parameters, and custom curves
- Multiple 3D views: 360 view, rear view, top view, spherical view, SkyDust view
- Main volume and main meters
- Mixer panel, with independent control of oscillators (volume, mute, solo, meter), 4 FX dry-wet and main volume (and mute)
- Optional monophonic behavior, with "Mono" or "Legato" mode, and variable glide time
- Curve editor, with multiple point editor and curve adjustment, or using knobs (depth, min, mid, max)
- Ability to filter matrix entries by source or destination
- Matrix sub-presets
- 8 extra EGs and 8 LFOs, able to control multiple parameters and associated curve editor
- Extra EGs/LFOs sub-preset
- Arpeggiator with 7 patterns, and ability to add additional octaves (from -2 to + 2)
- Ability to sync Arpeggiator with host (tempo)
- Modern Sequencer with up to 128 steps and multiple parameters
- Keyboard editor per sequencer step, for easy note entry
- Polyphonic sequencer (support of multiple notes per sequencer step)
- 3D panning per sequencer step
- Ability to add any parameter to sequencer, with step values
- Intelligent sequencer, with ability to adapt to major/minor sequences, by forcing a scale
- Initial 3D position by oscillator
- Variable Oscillator divergence, to obtain slightly random positions on each note
- Global spatial settings or independent spatial settings by oscillator
- 3D position Envelope Generator, to define multiple positions through time
- 3D LFO, with independent depth for azimuth and elevation
- Dedicated pitch EG and LFO per oscillator, for maximum flexibility
- Random pitch values for interesting pitch effects, such as pitch convergence/divergence
- Keyboard and MIDI Velocity mapping on filters
- Random presets, with the ability to lock certain sub-modules
- MIDI Learn control or manual assignment to attach a control to a parameter
- Ability to filter presets by bank (factory/user), artist, and type (pads,...)
- Tooltips (on bottom bar) activated by mouse over parameters
- OS Windows 10 or higher / macOS 10.13 or higher
- Format AAX Native, AUv2 and VST3
- CPU 4-core or higher
- RAM 8 GB or higher
- Disk Space 1.3 GB