The DuoModo™ xMac™ mini Module is the ultimate Mac mini® upgrade. The module provides secure computer mounting in a DuoModo desktop or rackmount enclosure. It includes a built-in 40Gbps Thunderbolt™ 3 storage dock that adds NVMe storage expansion capability and additional ports for connecting peripherals.
Front Panel Connectivity
40Gbps Thunderbolt and 10Gbps USB ports
The front panel features one passthrough 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 port and three 10Gbps USB ports (two Type-C, one Type A) for connecting peripherals.
Versatile Internal Expansion
M.2 SSD Storage + Internal USB Type A Port
On top of the dock are two M.2 NVMe SSD sockets for one or two M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSDs (sold separately). The dock also features an internal USB Type A port that's perfect for connecting an iLok USB-A, thumb drive, or bus-powered USB storage drive.
The DuoModo xMac mini Module includes a temperature controlled, variable-speed fans that automatically and quietly provide cooling for the Thunderbolt 3 dock, any installed SSDs, and the module’s power adapter.
Add a Mac mini
- Securely Holds an Intel® or M1 Mac mini in Horizontal or Vertical Orientation
- Open Access to the Computer’s Ports in Back
- Rugged Steel Frame Protects Installed Mac mini
Built-in Thunderbolt Dock with SSD Sockets and Front Panel Ports
Four Front Panel Ports
- One Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Port
- Two USB 3.2 (10Gbps) Type-C Ports
- One USB 3.2 (10Gbps) Type A Port
- Two M.2 NVMe SSD Sockets – Add up to 16TB (SSDs sold separately)
- One Internal USB 3.2 (10Gbps) Type A Port
- Internal Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Port Connects Dock to the Mac mini
Internal USB Type A Port
- Internal USB Type A Port Included for Securely Connecting an iLok USB-A, Thumb Drive, or Bus-powered USB Storage Drive
- Temperature-controlled, Variable-speed Fan Offers Quiet Operation
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA