24 Bit / 96 kHz, 52-channel ADAT PCI Card
HDSP 9652 offers 3 x ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/Os and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time mixer/router, with hardware-calculated level metering and complete MIDI remote capability.
The HDSP 9652 also supports Expansion Boards (EXB). Two internal ADAT inputs and two internal ADAT outputs allow you to realize up to 16 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, or up to two TDIF ports directly inside the computer.
Thanks to its unique Zero CPU Load technology Hammerfall DSP guarantees highest performance and lowest latency together with full flexibility!
The HDSP 9652's Secure BIOS Technology allows to perform hardware updates via software/driver without any risk.
The HDSP 9652 provides unique features:
- 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering- and analyse tool
- HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware
- TotalMix FX: 1352 channel Mixer with 40 Bit internal resolution
- S/MUX poured in hardware: 12 channels 24-Bit/96kHz for record and playback on ADAT optical