Modeled directly after the rack-mount EQP-1A3-SS solid-state program equalizer, the Pultec EQP-500X is the exact same unit ported for the 500 Series form factor.
In the early 1970s, after condensing the classic 3U model EQP-1A into the 2U form-factor model EQP-1A3 (with the exact same components and specs), Pulse Techniques introduced a solid-state line amp version of the EQP-1A3. This version, based on the venerable API 2520 op-amp, is preferred by some engineers for certain applications, such as kick and bass. Pulse Techniques has taken this proven design to the next stage by packing them into the 500 Series form factor. These EQs deliver all of the punch and mojo of their full-sized counterparts.
- Low shelf boost: 20, 30, 60, 100 CPS (Hz), 0 - 13.5 dB
- Low shelf attenuate: 20, 30, 60, 100 CPS, 0 - 17.5 dB
- Peak boost: 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 KCS (kHz), 0 - 18 dB
- High shelf attenuate: 5, 10, 20 KCS, 0 - 16 dB
- Input Transformer: 600 Ohms
- Noise: Below -80 dBm
- Output Level: +21 dBm maximum
- Output Transformer: 600 Ohms
- Distortion: ≤ 0.15% at 10 dBm into 600 Ohms