The portable, affordable, ultra-high-def, USB-C™ compatible audio interface.
Professional quality for home recording studios.
Whether you’re recording your first album or your hit podcast’s latest episode, the Studio 24c will help you sound your best. With two of PreSonus®’ pristine XMAX-L mic preamps for recording vocals, high-headroom instrument preamps so you can connect your guitar or bass directly to your interface, and professional input metering so you can keep track of your recording levels, the Studio 24c delivers amazing sound quality in a rugged, compact form factor. A complete home recording studio right out of the box, the Studio 24c audio interface comes with a complimentary license for PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software so you can start recording right away.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 24c interface works with virtually all macOS® and Windows® recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in with track limitations. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content and upgrades without even opening your browser so you can build the version of Studio One that’s right for you. By combining a flexible single-window user interface with drag-and-drop and a modern, beat-based production workflow, Studio One doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
The Studio 24c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion. XMAX-L mic preamps are designed to perform optimally on bus-powered audio interfaces, allowing you to take great sound with you wherever you record.
When you have the right tools, any job is easier and faster to finish. That’s why we included professional input and output metering on the Studio 24c, allowing you to keep an eye on your input and mix levels when you’re recording by yourself. An easy to use Mix control lets you blend your analog inputs with playback from your computer, making creating a great monitor mix fast and simple.
Wherever sound takes you.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24c combines with included Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete, affordable recording solution that will make you sound great.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/2 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS main outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- 1 USB-C®-compatible 2.0 port
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Studio One Artist®
- Studio Magic Software Suite
- Ableton® Live Lite
- USB-C® -compatible port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- USB bus-powered
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Studio 24c.
- macOS version 10.13 or later
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates)
- Available USB port
- Windows 10 or later (64-Bit Only)
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates and low-latency ASIO support)
- Available USB port