A studio in a mic.
Every musician knows the secret to a great sound is a great microphone, and at its core, Revelator™ delivers the professional performance you’d expect from a studio microphone. But we didn’t stop there. Revelator’s mixer features compression and EQ modeled on world-class analog processors. An independent reverb bus lets you add just the right amount of shimmer to your sound. Two stereo loopback channels make it easy to add backing tracks and more. When you’re looking for the ultimate live streaming and home recording set-up for singer-songwriters, look no further than Revelator.
Studio sound made easy.
Revelator is the first USB microphone to provide State Space-modeled analog processing onboard with the same Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ our StudioLive Series III mixers offer. You can enjoy extensive, studio-style processing whether recording in the studio or streaming live. And once you’ve dialed in that perfect sound, you can save it as a preset to use over and over again at the press of a button. An independent reverb bus lets you add shimmer to your performance with ease. Like what you hear? All processing can be printed to your recording, or just used for your monitor mix, you decide. .
A mic for any occasion.
Professional studios feature a locker full of different microphones so audio engineers have the right tool for the job. Don’t let the single-mic recording set-up fool you, Revelator features three different pick-up patterns for maximum flexibility.
- For performances when you’re recording solo, use Cardioid Mode to pick up the sound you want and remove the sounds you don’t.
- Recording with a friend? Change to Figure 8 Mode to use one side of the mic for you and the other for your partner. This is ideal for duos where one person is singing and the other is playing guitar.
- Recording with a few friends? Switch to Omnidirectional Mode to pick up sound all the way around the microphone, perfect of those campfire-like jam sessions.
Whatever you’re recording, Revelator can adapt to fit your needs.
Add some backing tracks to your live stream.
Gigging musicians know that a powerful way to add backing tracks to a performance is with a digital mixer. That’s why we built one into Revelator! Open up Universal Control and you’ll find an easy-to-use loopback mixer that lets you quickly route backing track audio from your DAW of choice to your live stream. This is also a great rehearsal tool; letting you listen to sketches, new songs, and more all while monitoring at zero latency through studio-quality compression and EQ that will bolster your confidence.
Go live whenever, however.
Revelator’s presets are stored on the mic, so you can take your sound with you and connect directly to your iPad Pro, or grab your Camera Connection Kit and connect your Revelator to your Lightning- or USB-C-equipped iPhone or iPad. Only Revelator lets you bring studio quality sound to Facebook Live, IGTV, or anywhere else you stream to from your mobile device.
Professional design. Professional results.
When you’re on camera, you want your rig to look clean. Revelator’s elegant aesthetic and rugged build enhances the professionalism of any broadcast. Built-in monitoring and an onboard headphone amplifier let you listen to your performance in real-time. Whether you’re recording in Studio One or going live on Instagram, Revelator is right there with you to make you sound—and look—professional.
Tools that grow with you.
Revelator comes with a complete suite of professional software to take your sound to the next level. Studio One® Artist makes it easy to polish your recordings, with its lightning-fast drag-and-drop workflow, a complete suite of plug-ins, and the professional mixing and production tools that made Studio One so beloved. With Revelator and Studio One Artist, you have everything you need to get professional results—whether you’re just getting started, or working on your latest solo album.
You also get Ableton® Live Lite.
Elevate your podcast.
Revelator also packs everything you need for your podcasting studio into an elegant USB microphone. It delivers a classic broadcast vocal sound, including presets created with the same StudioLive® digital processing used professional broadcasters all over the world. Selectable pickup patterns and an onboard loopback mixer make recording in-person and online interviews a breeze. Revelator is everything you need at a price that won’t break the budget.
Level up your game stream.
And no other USB microphone provides as much flexibility when you’re streaming gameplay. Easy-to-use presets help remove keyboard clicks and polish your voice—or completely transform it. An onboard loopback mixer lets you combine gameplay audio, Discord chats, and more, all in an elegant design that looks great on camera.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C®-compatible microphone for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, home recording, and more
- Three different patterns to choose from:
- Cardioid—for single-source applications
- Figure 8—perfect for interviews and collaboration
- Omnidirectional—to pick up the entire room
- Headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Elegant desktop stand with built-in cable management
- Unique Multi Mode configures Revelator as three stereo devices—Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, and Revelator Loopback 2—to make recording Zoom calls or streaming gameplay a breeze
- 6-in/6-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator microphone
- 2 dedicated output streams for headphone monitoring
- 4-in/4-out virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, compressor, gate, and limiter plus voice effects, and reverb, with 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 8 user presets.
- Access up to 4 presets from Revelator; additional presets are available in Universal Control
- Universal Control Surface software mixer with effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One® Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included
- Ableton® Live Lite included
- macOS® and Windows® compatible
- iOS® and iPadOS® compatible (may require a Camera Connection Kit)
- Chromebook compatible
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Revelator™.
- macOS version 10.13 or later
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates)
- Available USB port
- Windows 10 or later (64-Bit Only)
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates and low-latency ASIO support)
- Available USB port