Please meet our new, versatile and modular multi-format audio interface with 8 slots for the acclaimed audio I/O cards known from the AX32 and Penta product family.
Up to 8 analogue cards can be installed, providing 64 analogue input or output audio channels with the renowned DAD high-end sonic quality.
With tons of channels, a wide palette of digital connectivity, built-in SPQ processing, Eucon control compatibility, internal summing engine and drivers for macOS and Windows 10, it is a pristine digital audio interface by any measure and is suited for just about any application.
In short, AX64 is the ultimate modular multi-format interface, which is ready to take on a wealth of tasks in the Post Production, Studio, Live Music and Installed Audio spheres.
- 1,744 Input and Output Channels
- Multi-Format Audio A/D, D/A and D/D Converter
- Router and Monitoring Interface Thunderbolt 3 I/O (256 Ch.)
- Dante AoIP I/O (256 Ch.)
- MADI I/O (64 Ch.)
- ADAT I/O (16 Ch.)
- 8 Slots for Optional Multi-Format DAD I/O Cards
- 512×64 Ch. Pro|Mon Summing and Speaker EQ Processing
With Dante, MADI and ADAT ports onboard, native interfaces and versatile and flexible DADman routing control available, it is a stellar A/D, D/A and D/D converter that can grab any digital audio channel – convert it if needed – and route it anywhere.
Another application would be as a dedicated audio interface for your DAW.
Whether you run Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer or any other DAW, AX64 is your super low-latency entrance. With the ADAT, MADI and Dante connectivity, you can easily add analog preamps or insert points to the mix.
The basic I/O configuration for the AX64 multi-format interface is:
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 Ports (each w. 15W power)
- 256 Bidirectional Channels at 48 & 96 kHz
- ASIO / Core Audio Thunderbolt PCIe Drivers
- MADI/BNC-Optional 2 x SFP/BNC MADI
- ADAT /Litepipe (16 Ch.)
- DANTE: 256 Ch. at 48 kHz, 128 Ch. at 96kHz (IP Core)
- WC I/O • SPQ: 64 Ch. with 16 Filters
- Pro|Mon Support • Summing Processor 64 Output / 512 Input Busses
- Internal Router: 4096 x 4096
- 32bit Floting Point Processing
- 8 Slots for Any Available Expansion Cards
- Avid Eucon Enabled Devices via DADman
- Apple Silicon M1 and Intel Compatible Software
- Control via Ethernet or Thunderbolt Connection
- Dual 110/240V AC Power Connection as Option