8 TO 48 CHANNEL A/D-D/A CONVERTER WITH DIGITAL AUDIO MATRIX
AX32R is an audio routing centerpiece, digital format converter, world-class AD/DA converter and monitor controller. Quite simply, AX32R changes seamlessly between workflows in seconds, optimizing your production time and efficiency.
With the AX32R you get pristine AD and DA conversion with superb sonic quality, versatile I/O structure and IP Audio via Layer 3 Ethernet (Dante) that follows the track of the AX24R with an enhanced performance in terms the sonic quality of the AD andDA conversion, up-to 48 analogue audio channels and a flexible digital signalinterface, routing and distribution structure.
With all I/O card and options installed, you can control a 1,500 x 1,500 matrix of audiochannels. 8 I/O cards and 2 I/O modules can be installed. Just imagine the flexibility and swift change between workflows you would have right at yourfingertips.
All operation and functional control is managed via the DADman control software.
FLEXIBLE AD/DA INTERFACE CONFIGURATION W/ MIC-PRE OPTION
- Versatile digital interface structure
- Easy control of converter parameters
- 8 to 48 analogue channels
- 8 channels on a card. Up-to 6 analogue card can be installed
- 8 ch. Line in AD card and 8 ch. Line/Mic pre in AD card
- 8 ch. Line out DA card with output level control
- Sample rates 44.1 kHz up-to 384 kHz/DSD
- High precision internal clock and PLL
VERSATILE DIGITAL INTERFACE STRUCTURE
- Dante 128 ch. I/O Card w/ SRC
- 8 AES3 I/O interfaces
- MADI coax and optical I/O
- 3G SDI embedded audio I/O
- Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using Dante™
- Synch via word clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Adapt to incoming sample rate
EASY CONTROL OF CONVERTER PARAMETERS
- Operation via DADman control software for Windows and OSX
- Ethernet control interface
- Compliant with the Dante Ethernet controller
STANDARD INTERFACE CAPABILITY
- 8 AES3 I/O on two D25 connectors with16 mono channels
- MADI I/O on BNC connectors with 64 mono channels
- Interface for IP Ethernet control
If you would like to use AX32R as a 64-channel interface for Pro Tools (TM), you would have to use Avid’s MTRX, which is essentially an AX32R with the addition of DigiLink connectivity. Learn More About Avid MTRX Here…
OPTIONAL I/O INTERFACES
A total of 8 card slots are available in the chassis frame. You can use 6 slots for analog cards each with 8 channels for a total of up to 48 AD/DA input and outputs.
- 8 ch. Line pristine A/D card
- 8 ch. Mic/Line pristine A/D card
- 8 ch. pristine D/A card
- Dante 128 ch. I/O Card w/ SRC
- Dual SDI/HD/3G 2×16 ch. emb/deembed. card w/ SRC
- 8 Line AES3 16 ch. I/O Card w/ SRC
- Dual MADI 128 ch. I/O Card
In addition to the expansion slot cards, you can also expand the mainframe chassis with:
- Dante IP audio on two redundant RJ45 connectors with 64 mono I/O channels
- 2 x 64 ch. of MADI on either optical or coaxial connectors
Finally, you can allocate one or more expansion slots for the SPQ Speaker Processing DSP card that offer no additional I/O capability, but a staggering 1,024 individual EQ filters for speaker room correction on up to 128 channels.