- 16 channels of pristine Millennia HV-3 microphone preamplifiers in a road-hardened 1U chassis (8 channel option)
- Effortless, vividly realistic, dynamically uniform HV-3 musical performance
- Dante network output standard -- analog output option.
- Both 12VDC (battery) and 80-264VAC worldwide powering
- Redundant power supply for fail-safe, glitch-free operation
- Paralleled next-generation AKM A-to-D conversion assuring >120dB dynamic range
- Designed for ultra-high-temperature continuous operation (65C / 150F)
- RF “pi filter” shielding provided on analog and digital feeds, destroys mobile interference
- Control up to 256 channels at once via conventional Ethernet.
- +34dBu input headroom for use in the most extreme audio environments
- Matched discrete-octet transistor gain topology, the classic Millennia HV-3 double-balanced circuit
- Ælogic Mac & Windows third-generation software offers total control for both HV-316 and HV-3R on the same network
- High-definition meters, grouping, linking, scene management, temperature monitoring
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 10 PPM (< .001%)
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage (analog output option) drives 1000-foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- All channels matched to 0.08 dB
- Advanced power supply rated for 650,000 hours MTBF operation
- Aluminum 16-gauge rack chassis, ultra-lightweight, just 10 pounds
- Billet aluminum laser etched front-panel
- Lovingly hand-built and quality-assured in Northern California USA
HV-316/8 - Remote-control-only 8-channel HV-3 in 1U rack chassis. Dante 192kHz Output. Designed for extreme environments. Ethernet control with PC software interface (included). DB-25 mic inputs. Analog Output option. MIDI control for plug and play compatibility.
HV-316/16 - Remote-control-only 16-channel HV-3 in 1U rack chassis. Dante 192kHz Output. Designed for extreme environments. Ethernet control with PC software interface (included). DB-25 mic inputs. Analog Output option. MIDI control for plug and play compatibility.