Metric Halo 3d Card for ULN-2
What’s in the box
All 3d Upgrades contain:
- 3d Card assembly (Base board, 3d module, Clock board)
- Audio Bridge board (with foam spacer)
- Spare screws
- Short (1 ft) Cat 5e MH Link patch cable
- USB-A to USB-C cable
ULN-2 Upgrades add:
- SPDIF • AES EdgeCard
- New ULN-2 back panel metal
- New ULN-2 left side extrusion
- New MH Logo dome tag
- Hex-key tool
The 3d Card Upgrade is a user-installable hardware and software combination that completely refreshes your Metric Halo devices for the next leg of the digital revolution. It replaces all the digital & computer interfacing on your hardware with up-to-date, cutting-edge implementations.
The 3d Card Upgrade includes:
- MH Link — Exceptionally low-latency, Ultra-high-bandwidth audio, clock and data connections over Gigabit Ethernet.
- MH EdgeBus — An Ultra-high-bandwidth programmable and pluggable audio expansion slot. MH EdgeBus allows you to effortlessly extend your system to be exactly the interface you need at any given moment.
- MH Console – A modern, 64-bit application to control your entire system with a simple, lightning fast and flexible routing model and a stunning new visual design.
- MH Mixer – 128 input x 64 bus multi-box unified zero-latency mixer.
- MH MonitorControl – Integrated surround capable monitor controller with system processing capability. Includes Analog Domain level control on ULN-8/LIO-8 hardware.
- MH Record – 128 input ultra-reliable multitrack recorder with deep hardware integration.
- MH DSP Engine — Enhanced processing power and massive memory in the hardware. All 3d hardware includes the +DSP license providing over a hundred plug-ins and the unique Metric Halo Graph environment.
- MH Link Audio — Direct Ethernet CoreAudio driver (with support for up to 128 channels of I/O @ 192k).
- USB Audio — USB-C Class Audio Interface.