The SPC2000 Compressor features multiple parallel and serial compression combinations. It takes the power and flexibility of the now classic CompressorBank plug-in by McDSP, and offers two (SPC202), three (SPC203), and four (SPC204) stage configurations with serial and parallel routing combinations unlike any dynamic processor. Couple this routing capability with the ability to emulate any other compressor, and it’s clear the SPC2000 is a serious audio tool.Soft Knee
The Knee control has three ranges of values: undershoot range, overshoot range, and overshoot with compression ‘tail.’
The SPC2000 plug-in can model a wide variety of vintage and contemporary compressor implementations – in serial and parallel.
The SPC2000 compressors have two types of Time Constant (TC) circuit algorithms to emulate the TC circuit responses (and hence sound) of other compressors: Pure Peak Detection and Adaptive Release.
- Multiple parallel and serial compression combinations
- Compression curve modeling
- Multiple peak detection circuits
- Multi-compressor control linking
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
McDSP is pleased to announce that we have released a free fully mixed session for the song 'Cachos De Vaca' by Desorden Público ft. Nella Rojas and Orquesta G.M. de Ayacucho, mixed by McDSP Artist Diana Bravo.
The session is free to anyone at the following link: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/2klOUuZ/McDSPMixSession
- it is available on Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Reaper, and Studio One.
- it uses only McDSP Plug-ins