The ML4000 is a high-resolution limiter and multi-band dynamics processor designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound. The ML4000 is two plug-ins: ML1 (Master Limiter) and ML4 - (Multi-band Gate, Expander, and Compressor fed into the ML1 mastering limiter).Perfect Mastering
The Release, Knee, and Mode controls can setup the subjective sound of the limiter. The multi-band dynamics processor can be used to augment or correct the input signal and best prepare it for treatment by the mastering limiter.
While there is no EQ section in the ML4, the crossovers and the band output gains are the basic controls of a graphic EQ of sorts. The output levels of each band can be altered, and then are recombined in the mastering limiter section.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor how the frequency spectrum is being affected.
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting
- Unique limiter Knee and Mode controls
- Multi-band Gate, Expander (up/down), Compressor
- Simultaneous display of Gate, Expander, and Compressor dynamic curves in every band
- Multiple real-time metering options
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Double precision processing
- Low Latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
McDSP is pleased to announce that we have released a free fully mixed session for the song 'Cachos De Vaca' by Desorden Público ft. Nella Rojas and Orquesta G.M. de Ayacucho, mixed by McDSP Artist Diana Bravo.
The session is free to anyone at the following link: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/2klOUuZ/McDSPMixSession
- it is available on Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Reaper, and Studio One.
- it uses only McDSP Plug-ins