The largest collection of options of any module-based plug-in. The 6060 includes over 30 unique modules for EQ, compression, saturation, distortion, specialized filtering, dynamic range expansion, gating, and more. Custom modules include bass optimized biasing for the larger than life low end, transformer-based tone shaping circuits for high end shine, tape simulation, de-essing and new EQ and compression designs. Additional modules are already in the works.EQ
The 6060 has twelve equalizer modules (so far). All have up to four bands of EQ and/or filters. Relative control values are retained when switching between modules for rapid preview of each module’s sound.
The 6060 has ten compressor modules (so far). The algorithms vary from the gentle to very aggressive. New features are included like feedback (in addition to feedforward) compression, and a negative compression mode.
The 6060 has many other processing options including saturation modules like the S671, specialized filtering, tape machine emulations, transformer circuit modeling, bass optimized biasing, de-essing, and plenty more.
- Largest Collection of processing options of any module-based plug-in
- Easy Drag & Drop on the fly module
- Split mode operation for two separate parallel signal paths.
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
The session is free to anyone at the following link: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/2klOUuZ/McDSPMixSession
- it is available on Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Reaper, and Studio One.
- it uses only McDSP Plug-ins