A/B switched HDMI to USB3 Converter w/ dual mic/ line bal/unbal analog audio embedders. Full UCC functionality with user friendly control.
The Marshall VSC-100 AV UCC Consolidator Bridge easily connects HDMI video and professional audio sources to a computer for use in UCC, video production, and recording. Simple to use plug-and-play design coupled with a high-fidelity audio front-end makes integration a breeze.
Select either one of two HDMI video sources with the flip of a switch. Active loop-through outputs keep sources available for other purposes such as feeding monitors and recorders.
Select either the incoming HDMI audio or external analog audio sources for the HDMI and USB outputs. Either source may also be independently selected for the analog output, allowing one source to be monitored while the other passes to a computer or monitor.
NOTE: Analog audio input is intended to replace existing HDMI audio.
HDMI derived from DVI or other sources that have no embedded audio stream cannot have analog audio inserted.
All USB audio will be 44.1 KHz sampled. Rate conversion is not applied. Please see the Owner's Manual for details.
- Two selectable HDMI 2.0 inputs with active loop-through dual outputs
- Independent audio gain controls for dual audio input sources
- Wide gain control range accommodates low output microphones up to line level sources
- USB 3.0 computer interface with UVC control and scaling
- Simple plug-and-play operation. Driver installation not required for most applications
- Package includes mounting hardware for under table applications
- Compatible with popular applications including Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio, and more