The Marshall VAC-23SHUC advanced USB-C (USB3.0/2.0) adapter easily connects video and audio sources to a computer for live streaming, video conferencing, video production and recording. Simple to use plug-and-play design seamlessly integrates professional video sources to your choice of PCbased applications. Select either an HDMI or SDI video source with the flip of a button. Active loop-through outputs keep sources available for other purposes such as feeding monitors, recorders, etc UVC protocol support allows the video application on the attached computer to control video format, frame rate and other settings independent of the original source format. Setup couldn’t be easier. The VAC-23SHUC becomes fully functional within seconds after it is connected. Powered by the USB port on the host computer, there are no power adapters to fiddle with.
- 3G SDI Input with active loop-through output. Supports formats up to 1080p60
- HDMI 2.0 INPUT with active loop-through output. Supports formats up to 3840x2160p
- USB 3.0 computer interface with UVC control and scaling (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Efficient design – All power derived from USB port
- Plug-and-Play. Driver installation not required for most applications
- Compatible with popular applications such as: Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio and many more