The Marshall VAC-12HUC advanced USB-C (USB3.0/2.0) adapter easily connects video and audio sources to a computer for live streaming, video conferencing, video production and recording. Simple to use plug-and-play design seamlessly integrates professional video sources to your choice of PC-based applications.
The HDMI 2.0 input accepts video formats up to UHD. Active loop-through output keeps the source available for other purposes such as feeding monitors, recorders, etc.
UVC protocol support allows the host application to control video format, frame rate and other settings independent of the original source.
Setup couldn’t be easier. The VAC-12HUC becomes fully functional within seconds after it is connected. Powered by the USB port on the host computer, there are no power adapters to fiddle with.
- HDMI 2.0 INPUT with active loop-through OUTPUT (supports formats up to UHD)
- Stereo analog audio INPUT. Activates automatically when audio source is plugged in
- USB-C (USB3.0/2.0) computer interface with UVC control and scaling.
- Power provided via USB-C (USB3.0/2.0) from computer or laptop
- Plug-and-Play. Driver installation not required for most applications
- Compatible with popular applications such as: Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio and many more
- (1) VAC-12HUC Unit
- (1) USB 3.0 “A - type” to “C - type” cable
- (2) Mounting brackets with 8 attachment screws