The ML-702 is a Dual 7" LCD professional broadcast monitor with a feature-packed, economical solution perfect for fly-packs, control rooms, routing rooms, and countless other video system applications. Looping video inputs set this product apart from similar-looking products. Standard power and tally connections and a logical menu structure make this display an easy choice for flexible system designs.
Dual Full HD Screens
Two High-Definition screens with excellent color rendition and stability. Adjustable back light compensates for different viewing environments.
Compare HDR, Gamma and S-Log scene corrections side-by-side. See "before and after" effect in real-time.
Great Off-Axis Performance
Excellent angle of viewing allows the user to position the rack in any number of physical locations.
- Dual 7" with 1920 x 1200 resolution, typical brightness 450 cd/m² and contrast 1100:1
- Each screen supports SDI, HDMI, CVBS (with analog audio) Inputs, all with looping outputs
- SDI supports up to 3G-Level A, HDMI supports up to 3840 x 2160p30 and 4096 x 2160p30.
- Two bar audio overlay
- Main features include:
- Compact size
- Tilting rack mount
- Dual power inputs
- Front panel control plus Ethernet control
- Bright displays with very good viewing angle
- Four User-defined function buttons
- Front panel headphone jacks
- On-screen Tally borders
- Histogram, marker, focus peaking and more