The Marshall ML-454-V2 Quad 4.5" Screens LCD Display is a feature-packed, economical solution perfect for fly-packs, control rooms, routing rooms and countless other video system applications. Looping video inputs set this product apart from similar-looking products. With the ML-454-V2, you are not limited to the single SDI connector you may find on competitor models. Standard power and tally connections as well as a logical menu structure make this display an easy choice for flexible system designs.
Four 4.5" HD Screens
Four high compliance 3G panels provide full time viewing access to multiple production sources with very accurate rendition. The panels are easily matched and and maintain calibration almost indefinitely.
On-Screen 3 Color Tallies
Easily visible border tallies provide instantaneous process control feedback to the operator.
Compact Panel 2RU (3.5") Height
Rugged, all metal construction makes the ML-454-V2 at home in any rack mount or standalone application.
Great Off-Axis Performance
Excellent angle of viewing allows the user to position the rack in any number of physical locations.
- High resolution 1280 x 720 bright, colorful display with no-compromise input selections for each screen
- Digital inputs: HDMI, 3GSDI
- Multi-screens in 2RU(3.5") Height
- Slim Compact Panel - only 1.4" deep
- Bright screens with great off-axis performance
- Nearly twice the pixels per image of a 17" quad display
- Excellent Power Efficiency
- SDI and CVBS inputs have active loop through outputs
- On-screen 3-color Tallies