The CV420-30X-IP 30X optical zoom IP (HEVC/SRT) camera utilizes a professional grade 8.5-megapixel sensor to capture crisp UHD video up to 3840x2160p at 60fps with support for all HD formats. Marshall's straight forward design and ease of use make this camera a valuable tool in a wide variety of broadcast and professional A/V applications.
30X Optical Zoom
The 30X optical zoom block offers an extensive zoom range from 4.6mm to 135mm starting at 68° all the way out to 3° horizontal angle-of-view for maintaining image crispness from ultra-wide to long telephoto shots.
IP (HEVC/SRT) Workflow
SRT stands for Secure Reliable Transport. SRT is an open-source video transport protocol and technology stack that optimizes video streaming performance across unpredictable networks. With secure streams and simplified firewall traversal, SRT delivers the best quality video over the worst networks.
The CV420-30X-IP operates with exceptional low-light sensitivity, ensuring a clear picture in variable and challenging lighting conditions, including live events, houses of worship, indoor or outdoor sporting events, and other dynamic lighting environments.
IP (HEVC) Convenience
One cable to camera provides up to UHD video, audio, control, and power (PoE) over one cable with IP (HEVC) and HDMI simultaneous outputs with stereo audio embedding.
- 8 Megapixel (1/2.5") HD sensor
- 30X Optical Zoom (4.6~135mm) - 68° AOV
- Up to 3840x2160p, 1920x1080p and 1280x720p
- Frame rates: 59.94/50/29.97/25fps
- IP formats: SRT, UDP, DHCP, MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTP, RTMP, RTMPS, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4, NTP, TCP, 802.1X
- IP (HEVC/SRT) and HDMI simultaneous outputs
- Ethernet I/O supports video, control, audio and PoE over a single cable
- RS232 and 3.5mm audio input with passthrough