The Marshall Compact CV366 Genlock Camera is built around a next generation Sony 1/2.8" solid-state sensor with 2.2 Megapixels and Tri-Level (Genlock) Sync feature. CV366 delivers exceptional video performance through 3GSDI and HDMI simultaneously with true-color even in low-light (0.01Lux). Choose HD resolutions up to 1920x1080p (progressive), 1280x720p (progressive) & 1920x1080i (interlaced) with a wide selection of framerates including 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, and 60fps serving a variety of applications.
New Sony 1/2.8" (6.46mm) CMOS Solid-Sate Image Sensors
The next generation Sony Exmor sensors provide clear HD images with true color even in low-light (0.01Lux) and ability to switch to night mode (0.005Lux) where IR light wavelengths can be captured.
Genlock Tri-Level Sync Feature
Tri-level sync runs at higher frequency which allows multiple cameras to be plugged into HD workflows already in sync (genlock) with much less latency when switched and more seamless transitions.
Durable, Flexible, Powerful
The durable CV300-series cameras are chiseled from one block of aluminum alloy with rear panel protection, which enable them to be used in rough environments and continue to produce clean reliable signals.
Marshall Camera Division continues to develop camera products to follow the heritage of Marshall broadcast quality incorporating reliability, durability, flexibility and most importantly affordability with feature sets that matter.
- 2.2 Megapixel (1/2.8") Sony sensor
- Color Matrix function: Style, Master Level, Master Phase, Color Level, Color Phase
- Durable body with rear connection protection ears and flexible CS/C lens mount
- 3GSDI + HDMI outputs with Genlock 3G/HD-SDI Tri-Level Sync for quick switching
- HD Resolutions: 1920x1080p, 1280x720p and 1920x1080i
- Framerates Supported: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98fps
- Remote adjust & match via Camera Control Software, CV-RCP-V2 (CCU) or 3rd party sources
- Micro-USB port for firmware upgrades in the field (downloadable from website)
- Locking Hirose Cable: Genlock (I/O), RS485 control, Audio (stereo) and 12V Power
- Includes 12V+/-10% Power Supply (6W)
The 366 is suitable for use in 3GSDI as well as HDMI workflows where image quality and versatility are of utmost concern, including live broadcast productions, courtroom capture, corporate video, government assembly, sportscast, newscast, reality television, eSports, concerts, house of worship and many more.