The TONAL Corner is a low frequency membrane absorbent panel designed to fit into 90o corners. Tuned to 50Hz, 63Hz or 80Hz, it has a range of absorption coverage of approximately 1/3 of octave above and below the tuning frequency. It is developed to fine tune the modal distribution of small rooms such as studio control rooms and home theatres.
The principle used to develop TONAL Corner is the Helmholtz Resonator reasoning with a defined neck length, using of a colored engineered wood fiber board box with HIPS fabric finishing as the front membrane, thus creating the tuned resonant chamber.
This model can be combined with TONAL Wall, in order to improve bass absorption. TONAL Wall is a model designed for flat surfaces like walls and ceilings. Together these panels broaden the range of the absorbed frequencies to the next harmonic frequency. This combination is one of the best ways to treat low-frequency problems in small and medium-sized rooms.
- Tuned to 50Hz, 63Hz and 80Hz
- LF Average absorption [>50Hz;<250Hz]: 80 Hz = 0.88/m² - 63 Hz = 0.89/m² - 50 Hz = 0.86/m²
- Box made of Coloured Engineered Wood Fiber Board
- Front membrane made of HIPS with fabric covered finishing
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass B-s2,d0 (similar to old M1)
- Application on ceiling and wall corners
- Package: 2 units
- Installation: accessories included
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|TNL060C||60 cm (23.62")||60 cm (23.62")||30 cm (11.8")||5.9 kg (13 lbs)|
Colors and Finishings