The SWELL model is an absorbent panel made of self-extinguishing acoustic foam or melamine foam as an option, thus meeting the highest fire protection requirements.
We recommend this model for lining the continuous surfaces of walls and ceilings,which enables a high absorption coefficient and an important sound insulation as well.
The SWELL can be used as a sound barrier and airborne noise reduction for various types of rooms: commercial areas, television studios, pavilions, auditoriums, meeting rooms, public spaces, etc.
It is a very functional and decorative finishing that meets the performance and aesthetic attributes. Several aesthetic combinations are possible by turning the panel by 90 degrees. It can be easily cut with a knife to be adjusted to the dimensions of walls and ceilings.
- Raw material: Melamine Foam or Regular Acoustic Foam
- NRC: 0.90/m2 [>250Hz;<10KHz]
- MELAMINE FOAM - Flame resistance: Euroclass B-s1, d0 (similar to old M1 France, Germany B1,GB class1, USA V0/HF1)
- ACOUSTIC FOAM - Flame resistance: Euroclass B-s3, d1 (similar to old M1)
- Velvety Finishing available
- Very easy to install
- 100% recyclable
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|SW0260||60 cm (23.6")||60 cm (23.6")||8 cm (3.1")||0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)|
|SW0460||60 cm (23.6")||60 cm (23.6")||8 cm (3.1")||0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)|
|SW0860||60 cm (23.6")||60 cm (23.6")||8 cm (3.1")||0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)|
Color optionsRegular foam: Melamine foam: Velvety regular foam: Velvety melamine foam: