The Staidtreat BXW is a low-frequency absorption panel. It is tuned to 125 Hz and is meant to be placed on walls or normal or T-type ceilings. When tuned to 125 Hz, it works in the first harmonic of the Staidtreat BXA, thus exponentially boosting the absorption of basses when both panels are used together.
This tuned panel uses an open resonance chamber, which is combined with a membrane that was developed and calibrated to enhance its performance.
The visible outer plate is made of a porous and permeable mineral granulate which is highly absorbent in the medium and high frequencies, thus further widening the absorption range of this panel.
- Plate of pressed mineral granulate
- Tuned to 125Hz
- Average absorption: 0.83/m2 [>50Hz;<250Hz]
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass A2-s2,d0 (similar to old M1)
- Made of recyclable materials
- Application on ceilings and walls
- Installation: Mounting Aluminium Bars NOT included
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|BXW060||60 cm (23.62")||60 cm (23.62")||8 cm (3.15")||4.2 kg (9.3 lbs)|
Colors and Finishings