QUADCORK OUTLINE is an anti-vibration insulation and acoustic treatment product with a high degree of thermal insulation as well. The outstanding behaviour of the Expanded Cork Agglomerate, in terms of insulation and dimensional elasticity and its controlled porosity and density, delivers excellent acoustic performances to reduce sound levels by structure-born transmission and to reduce airborne noise and reverberation time.
QUADCORK OUTLINE is an efficient and ecological solution for a good acoustic insulation and acoustic treatment.
You can chose from two design options, It is supplied in plates with 100cm x 50cm (39.4" x 19.7") to be glued on continuous surfaces of walls and ceilings on selected spots.
This is a product made exclusively of cork from cork oak trees his manufacture process is 100% natural.
QUADCORK is simply made of cork as its raw-material, without additives..., and is bonded with its own resin. 90% of the energy consumption is made up of biomass, the waste of its industrial process, granules and dust. It is fully reusable.
- Renewable and 100% natural raw-material and fully recyclable
- NRC: (QOC008 - 0.61/m2) (QOF008 - 0.60 /m2)
- Fire resistance: Euroclass E (EN 13501-1 - similar to old M4)
- No release of toxic gases
- Thermal, acoustic and anti-vibration insulation material
- Density: 120Kg/m3 - (264.55 lbs/ ft3)
- Thermal conductivity / Specific heat: 0.004W/mk
- Natural industrial process (without additives)
- Unlimited durability, no loss of features
Models and Sizes
|QOC008||100 cm (39.4")||50 cm (19.7")||8 cm (3.1")||4.1 kg (9 lbs)|
|QOF008||100 cm (39.4")||50 cm (19.7")||8 cm (3.1")||3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)|
Please give us a call and we can help you with the Panel!