The MELLOWCLOUD ABS is a One Dimensional Curved Shaped Absorbent Acoustic panel for the acoustic construction industry. This model has been designed to provide almost infinite possibilities free combinations for ceiling applications.
The MELLOWCLOUD ABS is a mid-range frequency absorption acoustic panel, consisting of a rigid EPS body with porous absorbing acoustic foam coated with fabric, evolves and meets the aesthetic challenge while offering as well an optimal One Dimensional Sound Diffusion.
Shaping and curving the surfaces can improve the coverage of the sound scattered diffusion energy throughout the room.
This model can be compared and combined with MELLOWCLOUD DIF, which have the same ideology.
This is a product to be suspended in ceilings or on metal grids. The MELLOWCLOUD ABS improves soundproofing and reverberation time levels for all types of environments, it is mainly installed in large areas of application such as auditoriums, conference rooms, multipurpose rooms, hospitals, clinics, offices, shops, radio stations restaurants, bars, food courts and airports, places where airborne noise reduction is imperative.
- JOCAVI™ fabric finish
- NRC: 0.89/m2
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass B (similar to old M1)
- Optimized shape, arraying and positioning insures uniform coverage
- Panels can be used independently or tiled side to side and front to back
- Suspended using Integrated mounting hardware and cable system (only four supports/hangers by each panel)
- Size max: 2.00m x 1.20m (several modules can be interconnected)
- Very lightweight (5 Kg/m2 - 80 mm thick panel)
Tech Drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|MCDABS180||180 cm (70.9")||100 cm (39.4")||8 cm (3.1")||9 kg (19.8 lbs)|
|MCDABS200||200 cm (78.7")||120 cm (47.2")||8 cm (3.1")||14 kg (30.9 lbs)|