The LOWNOTE C is a low frequency membrane absorbent panel. It is designed to fit into 90° corners, and its available tuning frequencies are 50Hz, 63Hz and 80Hz with a range coverage of absorption approximately 1/3 octave above and below the tuning frequency.
It is developed to fine tune the modal distribution of small rooms such as studio control rooms and home theatres.
The principle used to develop LOWNOTE C is the Helmholtz Resonator reasoning with a defined throat hole, through the use of a coloured engineered wood fibre board box with HIPS velvet finishing as the front membrane, thus creating the tuned resonant chamber.
This model can be combined with LOWNOTE Wall in order to boost bass absorption. Together these panels extend the range of the frequencies absorption to the next harmonic frequency.
LOWNOTE C it can be easily and quickly hung on any wall or ceiling 90° corner surface using the provided included accessories.
- Tuned at 50Hz, 63Hz or 80Hz upon request
- Average absorption: 0.89/m2 [>50Hz;<250KHz]
- Box in engineered coloured wood fibre board
- Front membrane made of HIPS with velvet finishing
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass B-s2,d0 (similar to old M1) for box; VO - UL94 standards (similar to M2) for HIPS front
- Installation: mounting accessories included
- Can be used on walls
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|LNC060c||60 cm (23.62")||60 cm (23.62")||30 cm (11.8")||7.2 kg (15.9 lbs)|
|LNC060p||60 cm (23.6")||60 cm (23.62")||30 cm (11.8")||7.2 kg (15.9 lbs)|
Colors and Finishings