The LF COSMOS is a low-frequency absorbent panel suitable for applying in the 90º corners of rooms. The absorption peak of this panel is at 100Hz. It combines a high-density foam box with JOCAVI™'s melamin faced board finishings. It has exactly the same finishing as the COSMOS absorbent panel, so we can combine the two models with the same aesthetics. The combined use with COSMOS will increase the absorption of the nearest harmonic frequencies.
The closed resonance chamber has sufficient mass and density to provide a very concentrated and effective absorption coefficient. This panel will become one of the most efficient and inexpensive offers in the market for low-frequency absorbent materials.
This panel is mounted by pasting it with our recommended adhesive glue. The LF COSMOS is designed to fit and match the COSMOS or any other 80mm thickness models.
In order to boost bass absorption, we recommend that you use a number of panels enough to fill all the edge corners of the room.
- Made up of high-density PU foam and Rigid melamine faced board plate
- Average absorption: 0.75/m2 [>63Hz;<500Hz]
- Tuned to 100Hz
- Fire-resistance: Melamine Faced Board - Euroclass B-s2, d0 (similar to old M1); HD PU Foam Euroclass B-s3,d1 (similar to old M1)
- 4 perforations and 6 melamine faced boards finishings
- Designed to fit and match any 80mm thickness models
- Very easy to install
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|LFO060||60 cm (23.62")||40 cm (15.7")||40 cm (15.7")||4.4 kg (9.7 lbs)|
|LFO120||120 cm (47.24")||40 cm (15.7")||40 cm (15.7")||8.8 kg (19.4 lbs)|
Colors and FinishingsWood veneer: