HUMcut BXW is a low-frequency membrane absorption panel tuned to 125Hz and is meant to be used in flat surfaces like walls and ceilings. The principle used in this model combines a HIPS box, which has an appropriately closed resonance box with mass and density components. The front plate is made of wood and several punching patterns and colors are available.
In order to archive the best results, this model can be used together with the HUMcut BXA, tuned to 63Hz, used in 90º corners. The combination of these two models, placed on the corners and walls, greatly broaden the low-frequencies absorption capacity as it extends the absorption range to the previous harmonic frequency. This combination becomes one of the most efficient low-frequency absorbent acoustic treatment offers.
- Tuned to 125Hz
- LF Average absorption: 0.83/m2 [>50Hz;<250Hz]
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass B-s2,d0 (similar to old M1)
- Made of recyclable materials
- Front plate of Natural wood venner
- Application on ceiling and wall 90o corners
- Package: 4 units
- Installation: Aluminium optional mounting accessories sold separately
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|HCTW||60 cm (23.62")||60 cm (23.62")||8 cm (3.15")||4.2 kg (9.3 lbs)|
Colors and FinishingsWood veneer: motif finishing