HUMcut BXA is a low-frequency membrane absorption panel tuned to 63Hz that is meant to be used in 90º corners. The principle used in this model combines a HIPS box, which has an appropriately enhanced closed resonance chamber with mass and density components. The front plate is made of wood and several punching patterns and colors available.
In order to achieve the best results, this model can be used together with the HUMcut BXW, tuned to 125Hz, used in flat surfaces. The combination of these two models, on the corners and walls, greatly broaden the low-frequencies absorption capacity as it extends the absorption range to the next harmonic frequency.This combination becomes one of the best offers for low-frequency absorbent acoustic treatment.
- Tuned to 63Hz
- LF Average absorption: 0.86/m2 [>50Hz;<250Hz]
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass B-s2,d0 (similar to old M1)
- Made of recyclable materials
- Front plate of Natural wood veneer
- Application on ceiling and wall 90o corners
- Package: 2 units
- Installation: Aluminium optional mounting accessories sold separately
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|HCTC||60 cm (23.62")||60 cm (23.62")||30 cm (11.8")||5.9 kg (13 lbs)|
Colors and Finishings
BOXWood veneer: motif finishing