This accessory works as an acoustic mirror for trumpeters, trombonists and saxophonists.
It is applied around the microphone. It provides the musician with the direct return of the sound that he/she played. Besides this important advantage to the musician, it also offers benefits to the sound technician or engineer, since it insulates the microphone from the sound that comes from the stage monitors by creating a sort of a wall behind the microphone.
Its curvature shapes are optimised with the aim of focusing on the musician the reflection of his/her sound in the most efficient way.
- Acoustic reflector for wind instruments
- Increases the return of the direct sound back to the musician
- Insulates the sound coming from the monitors
- Installation: by embedding in the microphone or microphone tripod
- Use: at live and in studio
- Packaging: 1 unit
|HD||29 cm (11.4")||29 cm (11.4")||1 cm (0.4")||0.1 kg (0.2 lbs)|