Following an ecological philosophy, JOCAVI™ has designed this line of acoustic insulation and treatment materials, which are made exclusively from natural raw-materials, like cork and coconut. This compound, made of strictly 100% natural ecological materials, has an excellent technical performance. The unique features of these raw materials combined in the ECOiso™ provide it with a high degree of thermal, acoustic and anti-vibration insulation and airborne noise reduction. This product represents the most practical, efficient and ecological solution to build high-quality acoustic insulation and treatment. The ECOiso™ is ideal to install in music and television studios, business spaces, auditoriums, conference rooms, restaurants and bars, etc.
The acoustic behaviour of the ECOiso™ (cork + coconut + wood) delivers a natural combination, and ensures solutions with superb acoustic performances to reduce sound levels, as well as an excellent aesthetical and decorative integration.
The ECOiso™ system is composed of two types of elements in plates and some accessories. The first element to be applied is the Acoustic Insulation, and the second element is the Acoustic Absorber that gives the final decorative finishing. Accessories are: wooden slats, wall plugs, bolts and glue.
- Renewable, 100% natural raw-material and fully recyclable
- Noise reduction coefficient (NRC): 0.78/m2
- Level of sound insulation: Rw 54 dB
- Fire-resistance: Wood Veneer Faced (or Engineered Coloured Fibre) Boards - Euroclass B-s2, d0 (similar to old M1), Coconut (Coir Fibre) - Euroclass E (similar to old M4) and Cork Euroclass E (similar to old M4)
- Thermal, acoustic insulation, anti-vibration and acoustic absorbent
- Unlimited durability, no loss of features
- Excellent dimensional stability (even when subject to high thermal variations)
- Low energy consumption during the manufacturing process
|ECOISO73||120 cm (47.2")||60 cm (23.6")||7.3 cm (2.9")||12.6 kg (27.8 lbs)|
|ECOISO93||120 cm (47.2")||60 cm (23.6")||9.3 cm (3.7")||13.6 kg (30 lbs)|
Engineered Wood ColorsWood Veneer Colors Please give us a call and we can help you with what Panel and Color!