The ECOiso™ ABL is ideal to install in auditoriums, conference rooms, business spaces, restaurants and bars, etc. The coconut fibre is a natural, renewable and very light vegetal material. It has high porosity (95% of pores), which translates into an extremely high absorption of sound energy.The good behaviour of the recycled wood fibres, associated with the coconut fibre's micro-porous absorbent properties, makes a natural first-class combination in terms of acoustic solutions.
The acoustic behaviour of the ECOiso™ ABL (coconut + wood) delivers a natural combination, and ensures solutions with superb acoustic performances to reduce airborne levels, as well as an excellent aesthetical and decorative integration.
The ECOiso™ ABL is composed of two materials (coconut fibres and recycled wood fibres) forming the Acoustic Absorber element, that gives us the final decorative finishing.
- 100% natural materials
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Noise reduction coefficient (NRC): 0.78/m2
- Fire-resistance: Wood Veneer Faced (or Engineered Coloured Fibre) Boards - Euroclass B-s2, d0 (similar to old M1), Coconut (Coir Fibre) - Euroclass E (similar to old M4)
- Unlimited durability, no loss of features
- Excellent dimensional stability (even when subject to high thermal variations)
- Low energy consumption during the manufacturing process
|ECOABLc||120 cm (47.2")||60 cm (23.6")||2.8 cm (1.1")||4.1 kg (9 lbs)|
|ECOABLw||120 cm (47.2")||60 cm (23.6")||2.8 cm (1.1")||4.1 kg (9 lbs)|
Please give us a call and we can help you with what Panel and Color!