AIRtube is a tube-shaped absorbent panel that can be suspended in vertical or horizontal position providing pleasant combinations. This model is mainly meant for stadiums, large halls, airports, subways and bus stations, as well as for industrial applications. It can also be applied in moist environments and outdoors.
This panel's structure is made on a holed metal lacquered plate, which gives the product a good robustness; the interior is built with mineral fibres in different layers and densities. It is available in several colors and it is easy to install with the supplied accessories.
Big venues and industrial spaces require an adequate noise control in order to provide good sound perception. Due to its formation, the AIRtube has a good absorption values at the mid-range of the sound spectrum, which is very important to improve the reduction of the common air-noise.
- Made of metal lacquered plateNRC: 0.95/m2
- Fire-resistance: B-s1, d1 (similar to old M1)
- Several and pleasant combinations
- Can be suspended horizontal or vertical positions
- Suitable for areas with large space, e.g. stadiums, airports and bus stations, as well as for industrial facilities
Tech drawings and Dimensions
|MTAT032||100 cm (39.4")||32 cm (12.6")||--||7.2 kg (15.9 lbs)|