AIRholed is an absorbent suspension panel mainly meant for stadiums, large halls, airports, subways and bus stations, as well as for industrial applications. It can also be applied in moist environments and outdoors.
This panel's structure is made on a holed metal lacquered plate, which gives the product a good robustness; the interior is built by combining absorbent raw materials made from mineral fibers in different layers and densities. These products are applicable to ceiling, suspended with the provided accessories.
The typical public and industrial spaces require an adequate planning of acoustics in order to provide good noise control and sound perception. AIRholed has a good absorption coefficient in mid range spectrum, which is very important to improve the absorption of the airborne noise in big venues.
- Made of metal lacquered plate and different raw absorbent materials inside
- NRC: 0.68/m2
- Fire-resistance: B-s1, d1 (similar to old M1)
- Several combinations and positionings: vertical, horizontal and 45°
- Good robustness and airborne noise control
- Suitable for areas with large space, subways, stadiums, airports and bus stations, pavilions as well as for public or industrial facilities
Tech drawings and DimensionsProduct Dimensions
|MTHL100D||120 cm (47.2")||60 cm (23.62")||10 cm (3.9")||8.7 kg (19.2 lbs)|