AIRbillow is an absorbent suspending panel mainly meant for big venues like; stadiums, large halls, airports, subways and bus stations, as well as for industrial applications. It can also be applied in moist environments and outdoors.
AIRbillow it is different in aesthetic terms, its triangular shape is attractive and provides pleasant combinations. It is available in several colors and it is easy to install suspending on the ceilings.
This panel's structure is made on a holed metal lacquered plate, which gives the product a good robustness; the interior is built by combining absorbent raw materials made from mineral fibers in different layers and densities. These products are applicable on a ceiling, suspended with the provided accessories.
The typical public and industrial spaces require an adequate noise control in order to provide good sound perception. This model has a good absorption coefficient in mid-low spectrum, concentrated within 400hz to 1250hz, which is very important to improve the absorption in the sound frequencies of the common noise.
- Made of metal lacquered plate and different raw absorbent materials inside
- NRC: 1.05/m2
- Fire-resistance: B-s1, d1 (similar to old M1)
- Several and pleasant combinations
- Good robustness and air noise control
- Suitable for areas with large space, e.g. stadiums, airports and bus stations, pavilions as well as for public or industrial facilities
|MTBL150V||180 cm (70.9")||60 cm (23.62")||15 cm (5.9")||9.4 kg (20.7 lbs)|