Hear Back PRO hear back PRO
This is it – the simplest, most affordable digital solution to get everyone the mix they need to perform their best. This new system platform is completely modular and infinitely expandable, which means it has become the last personal monitoring system you’ll ever need.
Introducing the latest addition to the Hear Technologies family – Hear Back PRO.
With this system, there is no learning curve. Whether or not you’ve ever used a personal monitor mixer, the simple layout of this powerful system makes getting the right mix a quick and effortless experience. Based in Gigabit Ethernet, this framework paves the way for an impressive range of future possibilities.
The Hear Back PRO System: Hub & Mixers
The Hear Back PRO system consists of two main components: the Hub and the Mixer. The modular Hub consists of four card slots, which can be populated with any configuration of input and/or output cards to fit your exact needs. Each Hub has the ability to supply signal and power to as many as 32 Mixers (8 per Network Card), each over a single standard Cat5E/6 cable. And with the built-in HBus In/Out ports, multiple Hubs can be daisy-chained together, allowing for truly unlimited system expansion.
The Hear Back PRO boasts many key advantages, including:
- Side-mounted card slot on Mixer for future expansion
- Large master knob controls overall main mix, AUX, and intercom levels independently
- Volume and panning control of all
- Direct and immediate visual feedback of all 16 channels
- Up to 8 pairs of stereo-linked channels
- Support for sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Selectable XLR or 1/8” Mixer AUX input
- Built-in intercom broadcasts the AUX source (mic, MP3 player, click, etc.)
- Intercom auto adjusts its own level so even the quietest message never goes unheard
- Modular I/O Hub card system lets you customize the system to match your configuration, and can adapt to your needs
- Supports secondary power supply to provide redundancy and power to up to
- USB port on Hub makes updating firmware for future features and upgrades a simple drag-and-drop operation
- Status indicating logos on Hub and Mixers make it easy to detect and diagnose problems, should they arise
- Write session info and channel settings on storable Mixer overlays for an unlimited number of presets
There are many versions that may interest you:
Hear Back PRO Four Pack, Analog Input
(4) PRO Mixers, (1) PRO Hub Frame, (2) Analog cards, (1) Network card, (4) 50’ Cat6 Cables, and (2) Analog DA-88 style cables
Hear Back PRO Four Pack, ADAT Input
(4) PRO Mixers, (1) PRO Hub Frame, (1) ADAT card, (1) Network card, and (4) 50’ Cat6 Cables
Hear Back PRO Four Pack, AES/EBU Input
(4) PRO Mixers, (1) PRO Hub Frame, (1) AES/EBU card, (1) Network card, and (4) 50’ Cat6 Cables
Hear Back PRO Four Pack, Dante Input
(4) PRO Mixers, (1) PRO Hub Frame, (1) Dante card, (1) Network card, and (4) 50’ Cat6 Cables
Hear Back PRO Four Pack, Waves Input
(4) PRO Mixers, (1) PRO Hub Frame, (1) Waves SoundGrid card, (1) Network card, and (4) 50’ Cat6 Cables