Allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with any professional analog audio equipment. Provides (8) balanced audio inputs using a standard Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector. A DB25 to 1/4-inch TRS break-out cable is sold separately, unless the Analog input card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack.
- -10dB pad on each channel allows the user to select +8dB or +18dB maximum input sensitivity level
- Custom input sensitivities available up to +34dB upon special request
- User configurable sampling rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz using jumpers
- (2) analog input cards are required to input 16 channels of audio
- Up to (4) cards can be populated per Hub to allow A/B input switching between (2) banks of 16 channels