Meet HAPI, the son of Horus. Born fromt he most felxible and sonically transparent audio interface and prviding the same RAVENNA/AES67 connectivity as its father, HAPI is both the perfect primary interface for smaller systems as well as the ultimate accesory for a system using Horus where control room I/O is required.
The HAPI Base Unit
Horus quality, HAPI size.
Able to hold both the standard and premium analog cards from the Horus means that HAPI owners get the exact same sound that Horus users have been winning awards with for almost 2 years now.
RAVENNA and AES67
Using RAVENNA (AES67 compatible), HAPI is able to provide flexible connectivity of every single input and output across standard networks, using off-the-shelf network equipment. The future is most definitely networked audio, and HAPI provides it today.
Ravenna Key Features• Sub-millisecond Latency
• Over 400 bidirectional channels @1FS on one CAT5e
• Sample-accurate play-out alignment
• QoS support • Full network redundancy
• Utilizes standard protocols on IP layer
• Operate on existing networks (PTP-aware switches recommended)
• Operation in shared traffic environment (with QoS in place)
• Easy to configure and maintain Ravenna networks
Complete Control over LAN
HAPI is designed to fit into hard to reach places. So, HAPI comes with the same web-browser based control interface allowing any web-enabled device to access all the parameters of each HAPI unit over the network.
IOC-HAPI Key Features
• 8x AES/EBU + 8x ADAT or 2x SPDIF
• Works from 44.1kHz to 192kHz (Premium up to DXD/DSD256)
• Signal routing from any input to any combination of outputs
• RAVENNA / AES67 Compatible
• Browser-based remote access using any web enabled device
• AC or DC power supply options
• Modular design for analog and additional Digital I/O
• Near-zero latency from in to out (<1ms)
What is in the box?
• 8 (4 Stereo) AES/EBU I/O
• 8 ADAT I/O or 2 SPDIF I/O
• Wordclock I/O
• LTC/MTC/Video Reference
• RAVENNA / AES67 Port
• 2 Option Slots for AD, DA or MADI
• AC and DC power input
Option cards (Sold Separately)
These remotely controlled Mic/Line Input cards have set a new benchmark in analog circuitry design. Available in models that work up to 192kHz (AD8D) and DXD/DSD256 (AD8DP)
The DA8 (up to 192kHz) and the DA8P (up to 384kHz/DXD/DSD256) have consistently shown in testing to be the quietest multichannel D/A conversion modules available anywhere.
The MADI Expansion card (MADM - Multimode / MADS - Singlemode) doubles the total MADI channel count to 128 inputs and 128 outputs @1FS
2 Option slots that fit any combo of:
- 8 Channel Mic/Line Input Card (AD8D / AD8DP)
- AD8D sample rates from 44.1 -> 192kHz
- AD8DP sample rates from 44.1 ->384 kHz, DXD/DSD64/128/256
- 8 Channel Line Out Card (DA8/DA8P)
- DA8 Sample rates from 44.1 -> 192kHz
- DA8P sample rates from 44.1 ->384 kHz, DXD/DSD64/128/256
- 8 Channel Mic/Line Input & 8 Channel Line Out Card (ADA8)
- Sample rates from 44.1 -> 192kHz
- The left slot may be fitted with 64 I/O MADI coaxial/optical module (MADM/MADS)
Note: P and “non-P” cards (Premium and Standard) can be mixed in the same unit
Redundant Power Options:
- Optional DC power input to be used as a redundant or alternate power source