Gefen Super Booster HDMI 1.3 Cable
The Gefen Super Booster Plus for HDMI 1.3 allows the extension of HDMI 1.3 up to 100 feet, and the extension of HDMI 1.2 up to 200 feet using standard copper HDMI cables. This product is 3DTV capable, and supports all HDMI 1.3 features such as 1080p Full HD, Deep Color and high-resolution multichannel audio.
The Super Booster Plus uses DDC re-clocking technology to improve the reliability of HDCP handshaking and EDID transmission over long distances of copper cable.First, a HDMI cable of up to 100ft (200ft for HDMI 1.2) is connected between the output of the HDMI source and the input of the Gefen Super Booster Plus for HDMI 1.3. Next, a short HDMI cable is connected between the output of the Super Booster Plus and the HDMI input of the display. Plug in the included 5V DC power supply, and a pristine high-definition picture appears on the display.
This product supports HDMI 1.3 and 3DTV content with extensions up to 100 feet, and HDMI 1.2 content for extensions up to 200 feet.
This device is an HDCP pass-through device.
HDMI 1.3 Features Supported:
* 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
* Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio
* Deep Color
* Lip Sync Pass-Through
* Extends HDMI 1.3 up to 100 feet (200 feet for HDMI 1.2)
* Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD & 1920 x 1200
* DDC Re-clocking
* Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
* EQ adjustment for best results with varying cable types and lengths
* HDCP Pass-through
* Compact and portable
* Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
* Video Input Connector: (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
* Video Output Connector: (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Power Consumption: 5W (max.)
* Dimensions: 1.7" W x 1.5" D x 1.1" H
* Shipping Weight: 1 lb.