The Classic Series from Furman brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
- Surge Protection: Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights: LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Wall Wart Spacing: Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 20 AMP Rating: 20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets: Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector: Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
|Maximum Output Current:||20 amps|
|BNC Socket w/Switch:||Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA max (lamp not included)|
|Operating Voltage:||90 to 140 VAC|
|Over Voltage Shutdown:||140 VAC typically|
|Spike Protection Mode:||Line to neutral, zero ground leakage|
|Spike Clamping Voltage:||188 Vpk @ 3,000 Amps (133 VAC RMS)|
|Maximum Surge Current:||6,500 Amps|
|Noise Attenuation:||10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 100 dB @ 10MHz. Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 - 100 ohms line impedance|
|Dimensions:||19” W x 10.5” D x 1.75” H|
|Power Consumption:||12 watts|
|Safety Listing:||CSA UL1449, CE, NRTL-C|